Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catching up

Yeah, yeah, yeah...It's been awhile since I posted anything. I've been busy like everyone has. But, I have caught up in my productivity this last weekend. The weather has been the worst I've ever seen on Guam this last week. Rain the entire week! No, you don't understand. It just about rained constantly the entire week. Maybe 10hrs without rain this week. From Saturday, August 1st to Friday, August 7th, nothing but rain. Fortunately out of nowhere, we were blessed by an entire weekend of little to no rain.

Rachel went out of town 3 weeks ago, and came back a week and a half ago. During that time I pulled some real long hours at work. Hence no updates during that time. Then she came back and we've been going out a lot so no updates, til now!

Last weekend we went wine tasting at Top o' the Mar. A restaurant ran by MWR here on Guam and we had friends over for a BBQ, sorry no pics of either event.

We didn't do much of anything throughout the rest of the week. I practiced for church on Thursday, two duty days, nothin' big.

This weekend I worked on my lawn. I had an area right outside my front door that was growing up whatever it could. So I killed everything living, laid some plastic/anti-weed wrap across it, put some scalloped pavers in as a border, and put bark down. Turned out awesome I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment